Trick your taste buds!
This recipe makes approximately two half-cup servings or four quarter-cup servings.
– Place all ingredients in a blender and press GO.
– Blend until all ingredients are well combined and a creamy, consistent texture is achieved.
– You can serve this pudding straight from the blender or chilled (store it in the fridge).
– 1 + 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and flesh removed from pit
– 1/3 cup quality cocoa powder (100% pure cacao)
– 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
– 1/4 cup coconut milk
– 2 tsp vanilla extract