1. Plan – Do your research and have a list of restaurants and pubs that have menu options that are inline with your diet goals.
2. Communicate – Get your family and friends on board. Keeping your close network up-to-date on your health goals can help keep you on track.
3. Stay Hydrated – Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay well hydrated. Our bodies often confuse thirst with hunger
4. Lots of Greens – A lot of menus have carb heavy meals. Eating a full serving of salad before hand will help you feel full sooner.
5. Slow Down -Taking your time eating will allow your body more time to register a feeling of satiety. You will feel full with less food.
6. Pick a Cheat Day -Allowing one day a week to indulge will not only keep you sane but will help to elevate a metabolism that may be slowing due to a calorie restricted diet.